Self-quarantine day 7


Encountering crisis is part of growing up, a lot says. The latest crisis I experienced was at primary school. My dad lost his job due to the Avian virus and our domestic economic situation changed forever. My dad never regained his job, but thankfully my mom started to make better earnings for everyone.

In 2020, we encountered another virus. More contagious, more deadly. I have my own earning now, a relatively stable one. But I lived in the epicentre of the virus spread and I need to self-isolate. It has been my 7th day staying at home and the biggest struggle I have now is fighting my boredom. I used to have all the freedom to go to the airport, train station, travel to somewhere I've never been. Oh, how exciting the freedom I had.

I have to stay in my room for now, until we can assure that it is okay to do the routines like we did before. I estimate that I won't be able to return to my home until mid-year. Staying in my room gives me a lot of time to self-reflect. So, this blog will record how I befriend my loneliness.

Komentar

Marsya mengatakan…
mari gabung bersama kami di Aj0QQ*co
BONUS CASHBACK 0.3% setiap senin
BONUS REFERAL 20% seumur hidup.

Postingan Populer