Au Revoir, Monsieur!

I was at my seventh grade, restlessly waited for my turn to sing in choir for high school graduation ceremony. 13 years later,  I still remember the song list clearly. Kapan-kapan by Koes Ploes, an old song titled "Surat dari Ibu" (this one is Meis' favourite. She used to asked me sing that song for her a lot. What a sad song, she said). One I particularly attached was Selamat Jalan Kekasih by Chrisye.

Back then, we didn't have much resources to access the song. All we had was a partitur and Mrs. Catherine harmonica.

Today I sing the song for a figure I dearly respect. A man who have all the resources to be a boss, but chooses to be humble and diligent in being our leader.

I will miss the time when you say, "Kevin, bikinin dulu si Fira kopi, biar dia bisa mikir" or "Fira udh coba kopi baru belum hari ini?" or "Fira udah hafal belum lagunya?"

Or simply, "Terima kasih Fira"

Ah Bapak.. You bring light I thought will never embrace our small office. I learn a lot for you. I hope our path crossed again in the future.

"walau kini kita berpisah, suatu hari nanti kita akan bersama lagi"

Sehat selalu, Bapak!

Komentar

Marsya mengatakan…
mari gabung bersama kami di Aj0QQ*co
BONUS CASHBACK 0.3% setiap senin
BONUS REFERAL 20% seumur hidup.

Postingan Populer