sebearnya ini curhat skripsi yang entah kenapa bawa2 langit
From a movie called “we bought a zoo” , I realize that it
could only take several seconds(it is approximately 20 seconds, according to
them), to take courage. And courage basically is beginning of everything.
I’ve spent countless seconds (which also counted as hours,
or days, or probably weeks, well it is probably months, oh no wait since I
proposed this last year so it could probably a year, on no no a little bit
backward I believe this issue interested me in my fourth semester in college,
so could it be probably, years?) to think that I can solve a question that I
propose myself. A –holly-molly-research-question.
YES I LOVE BLOGGER for recording the date when I gain
concern about what so called cosmopolitanism for the very first time. so It is exacty two years, The
moment when I questioning why can’t people, all around the world, be equal.
And that was the moment when I realize, yes, I’m going to
finish my bachelor degree, by questioning THIS
But do you know, ironically, I cannot answer the question I
propose myself. I cannot explain why things happened, why it has to be like
this, why the world has to be like this.
My lecturer said, as an international student, do you know
what makes you different with dentistry student? If the dentist spent 4 years
(or more) to learn about the whole mouth, you only have the (probably) same
time, to learn about the whole world. That makes dentist excellent in depth.
You, you may know much but not knowing deep.
And by that reason, I tolerate myself for not searching the
answer from every single perspective available. I let my intention to graduate
beat my college idealism (which I actually do not mind to work in mnc, a place
which [highly] regarded for being very supportive to capital, I guess I am not
that ideal haha)
I just want to finish this. I just want to finish the (research)
problem I started.
And it only take seconds, actually, to stop writing in this
blog, stop searching reason for procrastination, and going back to what currently
matters in my life the most.
It only takes a few minute to make difference. Wish me luck.
Awyeah.
5.00
5.20
One day in last february, sky told us that even 15 minutes could bring different luminance and offer different kind of beauty




Komentar