I know I might regretting this posting someday. I know that I show weakness to some random people who are probable to randomly click my blogger's link. But writing here helps me healing, whatever inside that needed to be healed that not even a dentist could fix.
I'm not having a toothache guys haha. I personally believe that people who say that having a toothache is worse than having a heartbreak, perhaps never actually understand how bad toothache feels.
Well I am currently having a heartbreak.
Why can't one people only belongs to one other? God created human in pair, but why people cheat? Why people broke their promises? Why people left?
I'm so scared that I wont let anybody in, yet. I'm so sad that I'd rather having a toothache.
I'm not having a toothache guys haha. I personally believe that people who say that having a toothache is worse than having a heartbreak, perhaps never actually understand how bad toothache feels.
Well I am currently having a heartbreak.
Why can't one people only belongs to one other? God created human in pair, but why people cheat? Why people broke their promises? Why people left?
I'm so scared that I wont let anybody in, yet. I'm so sad that I'd rather having a toothache.


Komentar