september
♬♪ Still I
wonder if I could stay for a while
You see, its
been a while since I felt this way
But, we both
now time is closing in
Till I’ll be
gone, and you’ll be too ♬♪
Adhitia Sofyan - September
just very very excited that main committee of IR anniversary celebration decide to invite Adhitia Sofyan as the guest star. I'm looking forward to see the day, but even we change the plan, I'll try my best to be a dedicated chief of decorator team :3
that pict, is my youngest sister, taken 2 yrs a go with her beautiful curly hair which I get so envy. that song, September, is a very wonderful song I couldn't get rid of it, while in other hand I got a presentation to prepare in 12 hsr. Adhitia Sofyan is always the best in making strings and words sound magic, an ability I would kill to.
but I would kill to so many other things. I would kill to accomplish all my future plan, in time. And I would not let anything stand on it.
so good morning, be ready, and fear not




Komentar