Today is my last day in 26

My very last day as 26 years old lady. Approaching 30 like riding swing in a park, I can't deny the gravity. Hanging on a thread and risking everything I have, I could have fallen anytime. But here I am. A living mess who keep making mistakes. Have no idea what lies ahead and keep choosing the wrong path or the difficult ones. Yet, a thankful human being for living a decent life, surrounded by people I love.

If life is a book chapter, I gotta admit that this Jakarta phase is surely a long one. I did not think I progress much since the first time I arrived in this town. I fear that tomorrow will be much harder that I can't endure. I fear that I'm missing out, no matter how much they say life is not a race, I fear that I'm running out of time. I fear that I'm going to lose what I have, and I'm not prepared for losing anymore. I lose too much already.

However, I'd like to believe that I'm walking on my own time. Maybe I will be average, but I will be fine. I will be the best version of me, like I had completed in the past 26 years. Grow old pretty, most importantly, kind.

Thank you 26. I know waving hand to you is a one way ticket, I will only go further. But this age is indeed, special.

It seems like it's going to rain today. In my last day as 26 years old lady.



Komentar

Postingan Populer