Thank you for being born

 


Human are only allowed to live in a limited time of lifespan. Indonesian life expectancy rate is 71 years. Given the amount, I have been living approximately the 36% of the expectancy, a wonderful time, I must admit.

During the period, I learned that people could find various type of love. Let me break it down according to my lenses. The unconditional one, like from mother to children. The demanding one, like from married partner to each other. The forgiving one, like from ourselves to our past.

I have been in love before, for several times. I was pretty sure it was love, until I experienced this one.

I want to be able to describe this type of love, but I could not find any suitable word. In fact, I could only imagine things in my brain. Like colorful paper windmill blown by mild breeze. Child laughter. Strawberry cake. Clear sky. Joyful smile. Whipped cream on coffee. How do we define love like this? Everything appear on my brain are so random yet so pretty.

I love you, I don't know why I cried when I mumble Blessed by Daniel Caesar at 4 in the morning.
I love you so passionately, I rush home with my bike to see you after I had an exhausting day.
I love you the way I noticed that you spend half of your coffee paper filter pack to have cups of V60 coffee with me.
I love you and everything around you that I realize I should let you go.
I love you and still hoping maybe in the rest of my life expectancy, our path will still encounter.

So I would like to say thank you,
For adding the list of type of love I learned in my life,
For making me learn the art of not having,
For making me a better person,
and simply for being born

I'm usually good at words but I got speechless in this post. Thus, I will drop this song to help me describe it.

Mamas Gun - You Make My Life a Better Place






Komentar

Postingan Populer