A morning to recall

It was a quiet morning in December when I heard the guy behind the piano bar
gently sang through his finger
Everyone was too busy to notice, but I had plenty of time
So I sat next to the man as we exchanged a smile,
I was asking his permission to enjoy his playing and I was welcomed

It was still too early, too quiet
All I hear was the sound of the white and the black tuts
I never knew that major and minor notes could combine
into a piece loaded with peace

"Even though time has come and passed
and you are no longer remain the same
nothing will alter me
you're the only one suits me

You, only you capable of making me falling and loving
you are beyond pretty
you are irreplaceable"

*my personal translation of "Takkan Terganti" by Marcell




7 months have passed since that morning
But the clarity I felt linger
I couldn't describe it either
It felt like as if I find a muse

As if I convinced someone not to change
As if I fit somebody's mold
As if I was loved
As if I was beyond pretty

As if I was irreplaceable

But I guess I was just a girl who really likes to sing
And that was just a feeling
I luckily experienced in a quiet peaceful morning

SEY 31072018


Komentar

Postingan Populer