There is no such thing as coincidence
There are two things I least believe in this life. Luck and Coincidence.
To believe in luck is simply questioning God as the fairest Judge.
To believe in coincidence is a neglection of the way of how the universe works. There is no such thing as coincidence just like there is no such thing that could disrupt the rhythm of the wave when it touches the seashore. Because it is not a coincidence when the raindrops fell on my window and I hear the squeak of the bird from the house next door, and I was crushed by the memory of the very first song I could play with my guitar. It is not a coincidence when the daisy blooms and ignited my mother's sincere smile, while she stirred the afternoon tea for my sisters. It is not a coincidence that for a moment in that afternoon, I could be happy.
And it is not a coincidence when I saw you at McDonald's 5 years ago. It was midnight and was raining outside.
It is not a coincidence that we met today.
It is written.
SEY 11112017



Komentar