Sometimes caffeine works for me

This is why I regret taking coffee several hours before I go to bed. My mind refuse to starts its autopilot and letting me sleep, ignoring the fact that it is already 2.30 am on Monday. My imagination wanders through the past and creating perfect scenario (with only 30% chance of happening) while imagining the future.

This is why I regret taking coffee several hours before I go to bed. Even Norah Jones's singing in my ears can't beat the resistance that was built by caffeine I take. Please be cooperative brain. We have to work in less than 5 hours.

This is why I regret taking caffeine several hours before I go to bed. I suddenly recall random memories that I never thought exist. An old neighbors that moved from the neighborhood 15 years ago. My computer exam when I was in 5th grade. That tiny sport store near my brother's junior high school where I bought my first guitar. My first choir competition. And my first time seeing you.



Komentar

Postingan Populer