Today is my first day in 22
This is my fifth post of today-is-my-first-day-in xx series. I do hate the fact that I'm already 22, but still unable to change the world and save a kid in Africa from starvation. I don't think I'm ready to be twenty two-ish. Quoting John Mayer, "so scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young," I keep wondering what kind of impact I could make as an adult. Man, 22 is a big deal.
As a regular blogger for over than 5 years, the main reason I write blog is to remind my present self of the old me. I have the record of my growth through this site. And I do notice the changing, and this is the hypothesis I offer from Shafira Elnanda Yasmine's live observation (2011-2016) (but I realized that this is a common fact everybody in my age apparently feel).
The more number appear on your birthday candle, the lesser you dare to dream. The further you leave your teenage years, the more limited colors you allow your eyes to see.
I used to be a dreamer, but adultery life had turned me into a grumpy realistic kind of person. Little did I know that there will be a moment when squidward turns to be so right and understandable for wanting a normal life and a bit serenity in the afternoon.
But what choice do I have left? Can't stop myself from aging anyway. I've given 1/5 part of my 20ish and I'm grateful for the way I function as a human. The only step to take is spending the time God will give me in the way I desire the most.
Thank you for everyone who has been with me and are with me in my life transition. Without you, I will never be me.
And maybe it is okay to not being significant to the world. It's okay to still could merely pray for the less starvation in the world. I guess life will still have meaning even only one person or one creature consider you significant.
So, happy birthday to me. Quit mourning and get your life together as soon as possible. Myself love me.
As a regular blogger for over than 5 years, the main reason I write blog is to remind my present self of the old me. I have the record of my growth through this site. And I do notice the changing, and this is the hypothesis I offer from Shafira Elnanda Yasmine's live observation (2011-2016) (but I realized that this is a common fact everybody in my age apparently feel).
The more number appear on your birthday candle, the lesser you dare to dream. The further you leave your teenage years, the more limited colors you allow your eyes to see.
I used to be a dreamer, but adultery life had turned me into a grumpy realistic kind of person. Little did I know that there will be a moment when squidward turns to be so right and understandable for wanting a normal life and a bit serenity in the afternoon.
But what choice do I have left? Can't stop myself from aging anyway. I've given 1/5 part of my 20ish and I'm grateful for the way I function as a human. The only step to take is spending the time God will give me in the way I desire the most.
Thank you for everyone who has been with me and are with me in my life transition. Without you, I will never be me.
And maybe it is okay to not being significant to the world. It's okay to still could merely pray for the less starvation in the world. I guess life will still have meaning even only one person or one creature consider you significant.
So, happy birthday to me. Quit mourning and get your life together as soon as possible. Myself love me.



Komentar