Hello June!
*edited by vsco cam, quotes by piclab stickers* *kan banci aplikasi kaan*
Hello June. I'm glad that you finally come. I've been living with lack of air lately, would you like to pour me some?
Hello June. I've been longing for your existence. Did the future told you, in what kind of way it will hugs me? Do I need to hold on to it tightly, or should I follow what most of people said who claim that they know the easiest way to earn future. Do they seriously understand?
Hello June. Would you bring me somewhere new? In high school, I was in love with geography. Well maybe, I might have the chance to experience geography practically, by crossing distance, borders, maybe fooling around with time a little bit. oh how lovely.
And June, do you still hold onto my feeling? Just because I didn't say, doesn't mean I didn't see, doesn't mean I didn't feel it clearly.
Dear June, I heard that time is the best healer. So please help me.
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
May June be such a great momentum for me




Komentar