I'm talking to something called clarity

The city awakes,
people wake up in the phases of light,
join the crowd,
and everyone suddenly become a dream chaser

The city gets wet,
sky gets dark, flowing huge amount of tears
but sky cries slowly, dropping tears bit by bit
people run searching for somewhere with roof
to stand and wait

The city gets dark
street lights start to shine,
not so shiny but it is enough
to guide people home

I am one of the people. I've been awake, stand, wait, and go home
I am a dream chaser, I've been following the cycle of this city around
I get used of dark, of light, rain, and cold.
I keep my eyes on this city like I keep my eyes on you

But you are nowhere,
nowhere to be found.
You make me believe
that there is part of this city, not yet to be discovered.

So tell me, how long I should join the crowd
how far I should create the path
how detail a stalker like me should be?

I'm longing for your presence.
In this city
So perhaps this routine wont get so boring anymore
Or maybe with you,
this city will seems completely different.

Who knows? If only you had appear.


Komentar

Postingan Populer