to decode this message is according to you

Friendship for me is something severely respective. I am the type of person who urges so hard to maintain friendship, and I have the list of several people I want to keep in touch with in my entire life.  Therefore, it is very heartbreaking for me to see people who used to get close, but then become a stranger to each other. It is very hard not to ask each other’s day like we used to while on the other hand, that people is the one whom we secretly share our world with.

I now know how pathetic it feels. I never easily let go of people whom I consider as best friend, so when I do, that means I have lost all my sincerity which I hardly gain.


For being that stranger now, I apologize. I am not changing, but I realize by being like the old me means that I cannot find the true value in myself. Hanging around with people who can’t see my real value, in fact blinded me too. As my eyes now wide open, I need some betterment. I come to my consideration that there is no use of being a yes girl to people who do not understand how to keep something valuable, like friendship. I will run, I won’t force you to come and I won’t push you to run too, unless you catch up the speed.

Komentar

Postingan Populer