Selorejo 2.0
I just went to Selorejo (again), my last visit was in 2011, you can check the page here
it's funny, 3 years ago, you never picture your live you living now. people, place, name, face, and date. But now everything has change, in a similarly different way.
I process the 2011's picture by photoshop, my camera was 2mp sharp, but I do love the picts, even until now
I process the present picture by vsco cam, I do nothing but clicking a set of effect, and I love it just as much as the 2011's picture.
having vsco makes me lazy doing complete editing by photoshop, hehe.
So happy holiday, I close this entry with the lovely Miss Bareilles. If you are in the same genre as mine, I suggest you to listen to this song
"as the echo of heartveats, from the ground below my feet
filled a cemetery in the center of Queens
I started running the maze of
the name and the dates, some older than others"
Sara Bareilles, Chasing the Sun






Komentar