desember


halo folks!finally the end button of the year hitted, and guess who's coming to close this year together with lovely people in my department?
my favourite indie singer
adhitia sofyan
I repeat it, for dramartical purpose
ADHITIA SOFYAAANNNN

preparing this thingies take most of my attention so far, yet I can't ignore many tasks which wait ahead.

but adhitia is coming, i thought it'd worth for a struggle huahaha. and thanks for every supprort and help, i wont forget, and i respect it guys :)

and yes, it's getting closer to the end of this term, I never realize everything goes very quick. but I do realize that everything start to come to its places, eventually. since nothing happened for no reason, I believe many plan had prepared, for something I know it will happen, so there's no need to hurry.


lastly, it's time to review last year resolution.woaa i make none. and since i wrote that.
"all I want to do is love my self better and stop caring about the unrealistic other"
i guess it's a checked :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer