80% loaded of 2013
right now,this is the first third minute of November.herzlich wilkommen :))
oh and yes, I was a bit late to announce that october was the 4th anniv of my blog (like the sun will stop shining if I didn't announce it HAHA -_-) but however,thankyouuuu readers,wheter you guys are get lost on the line, or I force you to open my entries, thanks for spending a little bit time to get to know the pointless me :3
since this is midterm test time, all I wish is luck and better luck. because hardwork without luck is nonsene.I've experienced it in IR analysis oral test last tuesday :'(
first people I'd like to thanks this month is alan!haha
oh and yes, I was a bit late to announce that october was the 4th anniv of my blog (like the sun will stop shining if I didn't announce it HAHA -_-) but however,thankyouuuu readers,wheter you guys are get lost on the line, or I force you to open my entries, thanks for spending a little bit time to get to know the pointless me :3
since this is midterm test time, all I wish is luck and better luck. because hardwork without luck is nonsene.I've experienced it in IR analysis oral test last tuesday :'(
first people I'd like to thanks this month is alan!haha
for never failed in making me feel pathethic :/
I pray for all your wish mister portable! :)



Komentar