get old someday



when I get old,
I will have so many times to stare at the window.
I will read many books. I will cook for everyone home.
My house will painted in white and I will plant flowers. roses, jasmines, and orchids.
I will live in the mountain, breathing fresh air every morning, freezing of cold at night.
I will listen to every kind of music, every genres, sixpence none richer and cranberries for addiction cure, I may laugh at rihanna's or cyruses songs and sighing and saying "It had been a long time"
If I have enough money, I will buy canvas and brush, and start to learn how to paint.
I will make green tea for me and mint flavoured tea for my partner
and when I look back, I feel grateful that I have live my life to the fullest.

and yes time is aging me,but it wont weakening me.

and now, I'm living on that 'fullest'

Komentar

Postingan Populer