getting serious

city station - malang

my fifth semester will begin in weeks, so now I'm back to town.yeayy...wow I never expect that I'd miss Surabaya, and yes I miss the heat and the crowd.of course the people.haha.
several weeks a go I did a layouting stuff for my department anniversary, and I didn;t know how but  I found Dianna Argon's and friends site You, Me&Charlie and I thought that site is very inspiring.
They share artworks, musics, and stuff.everything is beautiful, just like the aim of art itself.
So, now. I'm getting serious to prepare my portofolio. Of course this entire blog is my portofolio. And everything I watched and I listened. And I have a folder of posters, backdrops, and certificates I did for events in my department, but making this kind of portofolio, I'm sure that is a exciting task, as a balance to my daily routines like writing essays and college stuff.
Sooo I'm now in a everyday project, to capture and sharing daily things in an unordinary way, and I hope it works.haha
And yes, I'm trying to expand this comfy zone, and going back home until I worth in something.
good luck for all of us,and have a spirit


Komentar

Postingan Populer