the world is conspiring
once i heard, sometimes the world is conspiring. something called fate. sometimes it helps us achieve what we want which i call it luck, sometimes it doesn't.
I didn't believe in luck,in achievement I believe.
several days ago,I decided to made the biggest action to find the answer of my 'waiting'. the world was conspiring,against me for sure.haha
heavy rain, scary crowd with ciggarettes, and I still couldn't find the answer
but in the end,yes in the end and it was the perfect time actually
behind those blurry waterdrops I got the answer of my prayers.
yes the world was conspiring. against or support, but which I know for sure is there is some power behind it. years or maybe more,sooner or later God will answers those prayer. If you want something, just simply pray. It would be worth of a wait.
And I'll kneel down on my ground
I will wait, I will wait for You
- Mumford and Sons




Komentar