almost me
holiday makes me able to do my homey routine, like I used to.my first day, which is today almost over.I woke up at 5,alarmed by my fav radio station which stay on the air all the night. watched "Five" a story about 5 breast cancer survivors, and I draw. It's been a long time for me.drawing since i try to turn off my 'muse'. here..
actually i try to draw..me..which is failed as you see.haha..the eye and the hair,my favorit part of my face and i draw it the worst.sad..
it makes me learn, that God is the artist beyond every art in this world. uncomparable..
I'm bad at realist thing. or maybe I'm bad at memorizing.
-Shafira Yasmine, 2012
actually i try to draw..me..which is failed as you see.haha..the eye and the hair,my favorit part of my face and i draw it the worst.sad..
it makes me learn, that God is the artist beyond every art in this world. uncomparable..
I'm bad at realist thing. or maybe I'm bad at memorizing.
-Shafira Yasmine, 2012



Komentar