what is the meaning of space?
I've been thinking lately.about me and several stories..
about what I was and what I am. Signing the past and the present..
I've been missing people lately.
those whose their stories are kept on my box and those who have a jar of my diary. Signing the distance, distance that makes them missed.
I've been not really around lately.
I just realised that it is unnecessary to describing myself. It's unnecessary to make people understand. They are bussy. Signing the feeling and the logic and what makes them different.
All of those questions arise into a word for me.
space.
what is the meaning of space?
Is it between the past and present? Differ people as they grew older. Or is it between the distance? controls mind with some words of mil? Or is it the distance itself? Or is it what makes feeling oppose the logic. Or maybe they are not really opposed each other? Or is it about presence, and warmth of the poeple we missed?
What is it? What is the meaning of space?
ps: the pictures choosen wasn't meant to mention. it just because i love those picts.





Komentar