delayed -_-


so since I decided to delay my holiday until the beginning of ramadhan, i was not so busy recently.but there are some responsibilities that hold me here and I got to finish. yesterday i went to PLN and left our proposal there, hopefully everything that me and my friends did was worth and end happily.

well now is weekend and i have nothing to do and nothing to go before monday, so I stay on the line - watch doraemon and spongebob - read perang eropa that I borrow from Cakra

but frankly i really want to go home. i sigh everytime I see my friends in Malang update their status about how cold Malang is, how nice the weather, and how lovely the people. also about some others that on purpose left the responsibility. i wish a good day for them

doesn't matter.i'll be spending some ramadhan days in Surabaya, a new experiences for me. delayed holiday gonna increase my holiday quality.

nurul, zahro, iil, mawar, ester, girin, sutan, rangga, aldo, np, bokep, alan, vio, mimi, risma, and my classmates:I'm gonna hug you all when we met
nandra, asin, hana, mita, muti, ica and my jhs friends:i can't wait to hang out together again.AGAIN!!

and my family of course, even though i dont really know the differences of my existance :v haha and i really miss taking picture of dusk from my attic.home yeah i'm going home soon without any responsibility burden :3

this random post will closed by my now playing, something that really hits me on the heart.awaw
"if I was invisible, and i could just watch you in your room.
If I was invisible, i'd make you mine tonight.
if hearts were unbreakable, and I could just tell you where I stand"
-clay aiken, invisible

i was invisible, and this heart was already unbreakable.HAHA :v
xaxaxoxo

Komentar

Postingan Populer